We Wordle #5
Welcome back wordleholics.
As usual we mined three words each from poems submitted to last Thursday’s prompt by Elizabeth.
slung, heaviness, substance – Misky
elephant, trunk, queer – Robyn
fireflies, ribbons, porch – Annell
sliver, full, crescent – Yousei
cascade, grandmother, incandescent – Irene
thrumming, child-like, fool – Elizabeth
green, smell, tinkling – Marian
patchouli, wild, herbal – Debi
persimmon, crown, hem – Nicole
formidable, typing, rhyme – Jules
rope, rain, jump – Hannah
Rules for playing follows:
1) You are not required to use all the words in the word list. Though if you totally want to, you may wow us.
2) One helpful possibility: generate associations and meaning from the words you see.
3) Feel free to change the tense or form of the word.
If you’re feeling stuck, try:
1) juxtaposing the words
2) think of alliteration, assonance and consonance
3) Find a framing device for the words you see, like another prompt for triggering your flow of thought. You can try Qweekly’s Monday prompt or any other prompt on the Internet.
Have fun writing a poem out of any of these words.