We Wordle #8
Welcome back, poets, for the eighth We Wordle! This week’s words are mined from poems submitted to Neil’s prompt from this past Thursday, “1000 Birds“. I have selected three words from each poem.
Contributors and Their Words:
Irene: jade, insulated, chandeliers
Jules: weather, scattered, mourning
Hannah: albatross, plague, plucked
Elizabeth: messengers, wings, difficult
Viv: quest, mysteries, morph
Nicole: purgatory, royal, journey
Marian: believe, thousand, tumble
Debi: guttural, deceit, twittering
Misky: sea, peeled, pessimism
Barbara: mindless, tornado, hummingbirds
Abby: balancing, whirlwind, scribbling
Here are the rules for playing.
1) You are not required to use all the words in the word list. If you want to, that’s entirely up to you.
2) One helpful possibility: generate associations and meaning from the words you see.
3) Feel free to change the tense or form of the word.
If you’re feeling stuck, try:
1) juxtaposing the words
2) think of alliteration, assonance and consonance
3) Find a framing device for the words you see, like another prompt for triggering your flow of thought. You can try Qweekly’s Monday prompt or any other prompt on the Internet.
Have fun creating.